Tuesday February, 28th 2017
Fat Tuesday Beer Dinner
- Peace Tree Brewing Company
Join us in welcoming Chef Tag Grandgeorge and his acclaimed Des Moines eatery, Le Jardin, back to Knoxville to celebrate Fat Tuesday on February 28th!
Experience a multi-course, New Orleans-inspired dinner that's sure to hit the spot. Each course will be paired with a unique Peace Tree beer. Chef Tag and Brewmaster Joe will be on hand to discuss the unique pairings.
Dinner is $75 (including tax and gratuity) and includes:
* Appetizers, followed by a 3-course meal and thoughtful beer pairings
* A tour of Peace Tree's ever-growing production space
* Live New Orleans-style jazz/blues music from the Drama Kings.
Additional beers may be purchased.
The evening will start at 5:30 p.m. with a welcome beer and passed appetizers. Dinner will start promptly at 6:00 p.m.
This dinner is available by reservation only and space is limited, so don't delay!
- Fee: No
- Category: Culture & History
Tell us the types of activities you enjoy and we’ll help you organize your stay in the Red Rock Area.
- You have 0 new item saved.