Get on the TRACK to fun in August at the Knoxville Raceway. The Knoxville Sprint Car Nationals is a four-day event filled with racing action, food, displays and events.
Schedule of Events
Here's what's coming up:
- 24th Annual 360 Knoxville Nationals Thu Jul 31, 2014 – Sat Aug 2, 2014
- 3rd Annual Capitani Classic - 410's and Knoxville Championship Cup Series #17 Sun Aug 3, 2014
- 54th Annual Knoxville Nationals Wed Aug 6, 2014 – Sat Nov 9, 2013
- National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum's Knoxville Nationals Pinewood Derby Wed Aug 6, 2014
- National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum's Fan Fair Forums Wed Aug 6, 2014 – Sat Aug 9, 2014
- National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum's Knoxville Nationals United Trailers Golf Classic Fri Aug 8, 2014
- Knoxville Nationals Craft & Vendor Fair Sat Aug 9, 2014
- Knoxville Nationals Parade Sat Aug 9, 2014
Race fans enjoy proudly wearing their favorite drivers’ t-shirt. The t-shirts have unique designs and bright colors. Shirts can be purchased at the Marion County Fairgrounds vendor stands, the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum gift shop and many retail stores around Knoxville. For a great souvenir, choose an official Knoxville Nationals t-shirt and get it autographed by the drivers.
On the Saturday morning of Nationals, head to downtown Knoxville for a fantastic parade and a great morning of family fun. You’ll see drivers with their cars, raceway sponsors and local companies.
August in Iowa means sunshine and great racing action. Fans have all types of fun sunglasses and hats. Make sure to pack your favorites or make a special purchase while here. It is part of the sizzling fun of Nationals.
Be sure to bring a pen to get the autograph of your favorite driver. At Nationals, there are several opportunities for you to meet drivers and see their cars up-close. Many sponsors have booths with great activities and products for the special racing fan in your family.
Meet your favorite driver at Nationals.
Visit the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum during Nationals to learn about the history of racing.
Don't miss this years dirt flying fun at Nationals!
Enjoy a fun evening of racing action with your friends.
The Knoxville Raceway is the 4th largest outdoor seating venue in Iowa.
The Knoxville Sprint Car Nationals is where the legends go to race.
Test your driving skills at Slideways Go-Kart Track.
All the best in sprint car racing gather in Knoxville each August.
The first floor of the museum is an exhibition hall.
Exterior view of 2nd floor meeting space area.
The museum provides a great view of all the racing action at the Knoxville Raceway.
Tell us the types of activities you enjoy and we’ll help you organize your stay in the Red Rock Area.
- You have 0 new item saved.