Best of Red Rock Voting
Welcome to the BEST OF RED ROCK contest!
The BEST OF RED ROCK contest honors those business and attractions who provide excellence. There are 64 total questions. They are divided into 60 category questions in seven different areas as well as 4 questions for TOP 10 lists.
The survey will take 15 to 20 minutes to complete. We encourage you to vote in as many categories as possible.
- Voting takes place until November 1, 2021
- A list of past winners is available on the website
- Only one vote per device (IP address) will be allowed
- Only ballots with responses to 20 or more questions will be counted
- To add an entity not listed for consideration within a category on the ballot, simply type in OTHER box. Votes under OTHER will count and once an entity receives 10 votes under OTHER, they will be added to the ballot.
- Only entities located within Marion County, Iowa will be included
- Winners will be announced in early 2022
We encourage businesses to have customers vote. We discourage individuals who are trying to "stuff" the ballot by voting multiple times. IP addresses that vote multiple times will only have the first vote count.
The survey has closed for 2021. Thank you for voting!